Please read the instructions carefully before submitting the abstract
Abstract of high impact research/review articles presented in the conference can be published as full-length article in a special issue/section of Physiology and Molecular Biology of Plants (Springer, Impact Factor 1.54) without any article processing fee. If you would be interested, contact us at email@example.com
Click here to submit the abstract
- Abstract submission should be made online only.
- Complete the registration for the Conference before abstract submission. Registration number is needed to submit the abstract.
- Deadline for submitting abstract is January 13, 2020 for both early bird and late registrants.
- Research work already published in journals should not be presented in the Conference.
- Abstract should not exceed 200 words.
- Selection of the abstract for oral and poster presentation will be communicated by e-mail and also published in the website.
- One can participate in the conference as delegate even if abstract is not accepted.
- The abstract content and editing is the responsibility of the author.
Abstract formatting guideline
- Please submit your abstract in editable word file only. PDF file should not be submitted.
- Indicate the corresponding author by *.
- Provide email ID only for the corresponding author.
- Do not give references, keywords or acknowledgment in the abstracts.
- Title should be bold and followed by one return.
- Author list and institutions should be followed by one return.
- If authors belong to more than one institution, numbers can be used in the superscript to differentiate the institution.
- Presenting author name should be in bold.
- Abstract should be no more than 200 words.
- Please use font size: 12; font: Arial.
- Abstract should be written in English only
- Use standard abbreviations in your abstract as needed.
Click here to download a sample abstract